Sunday, June 06, 2004

Psychology is finally over, it went by so fast! I am glad that i took the class and got it over with. I get one week off and then i start microeconomics in the school curriculum. fun i know.

The taste of clayton was today, i think i ate too much. i had some salad, a chicken wrap, a pepsi, a lemonade, ice cream, cheesecake, oh and a chicken kabob. i think thats it! So its a good thing kim and i are planning to go walking again tomorrow. Oh which reminds me...today kim and i went to ofallon church, and whenever we fill out visitor cards we tend to think its funny to check different areas on the cards such as "Do you want a minister to call" "Would you like to help out serving teens" Stuff like that. Kimberly checked the teen ministry on mine, and i just ended up tearing hers in half. I hope they dont think she was angry. it was funny, i suppose you wouldve had to of been there.

Chad fished hooked me when i was yawning. i did not think it was funny. He laughed.

OH i also ate some chips and dip at the Taste. I better run tomorrow! OK well im going to go, goodbye!

No comments: