Friday, June 18, 2004

Today Days was not on due to the US open so it leaves me with some extra time. So i have decided that Souper Salad gets the craziest customers. These two girls came in and told me that something was really wrong with the pudding. I looked down at their table and had spread the bowl of pudding all over the table. I had to explain to them that the black spots were only oreo crumbs. SIlly people! Also, this couple told me that i was the best server they ever had and that they really appreciated that i was their server, so she goes "I left you some change and a piece of gum!" Yup she did, a piece of gum and two quarters. nice. I have to work tonight and i really dont want to. The tornado warnings just started out of no where, it hasnt even been raining. SO that means we wont have many people in tonight.

My microeconomics for the school is going well. Only one more week left, but a lot of work to complete. We didnt have any hw this week so all of it is due this monday. I work tonight, going to timmys sat and then the baseball game on sunday. I guess i have time to do it now but...i will find time later. Oh and i think i am doing a good job finding my way around campus! Its nice to have a 30 min break because then i get to walk around and figure out where things are. I ate lunch after class thursday at the student center, i had a cheeseburger and fries before the C-base started. I just sat there by myself and looked around. I didnt feel silly because there was lots of people by theirselves too. So the C-base was just awful. I think i failed every section. I never want to take it again, so i am hoping that i passed it all on luck. And its not like u can sit down and study for it because it is so random and so many different things. I could study africa more i suppose, because i did not know which country was where. I am afraid to get the results back!

Oh and i guess i should mention how HORRIBLE AND HOW SAD it is that Brit is not coming to see us! It was the one thing i was soooo excited about! AND now i dont get to see her. I am just mad. July 19th is going to be a very sad day. Ok well iam going to try to do something productive! goodbye!

1 comment:

soeyun said...

Lisa Reedy - I would very much enjoy a new post from you.. I know that you are busy keeping Jenn in line and everything... but seriously... you gotta cut the cord sometime..
Sincerely,
SoeYun Rebeccah Song