Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sometimes I get caught up with pushing "next blog". Did you know people participate in scrapbook competitions? I just spent 10 minutes reading about a lady who is nervous about her next competition. She showed me pages and tips on how to make the best page. Interesting?
Today I feel like I have been eating constantly. I made cupcakes with vanilla pudding in the center. I am taking it over to my parent's house. I am taking every single one of them over there, even though Jennifer insisted that I should only bring one cupcake per person. She predicts that if I bring more, everyone will eat more. All I know is that tomorrow is the kickoff date for Self magazine's fitness/diet plan. I plan to participate. My participation is built upon the fact that no cupcakes exist in my house. Therefore, I will not be tempted to eat any cupcakes, and everyone else will.
Have a nice night.

No comments: